1/29/13

Beyonce Live - I Am... World Tour | Free Live Concerts Online

See TOP R&B Singer Beyonce Live - I Am... World Tour | Free Live Concerts Online

99 minutes
I Am... World Tour is a live DVD/CD concert film by American R&B recording artist Beyoncé Knowles. Knowles produced, directed and edited the concert film for her own production company Parkwood Pictures. The DVD was filmed in presence of more than a million fans during her worldwide I Am... Tour, running from March 2009 through February 2010, in support of her third studio album, I Am... Sasha Fierce (2008).

Beyonce Live - I Am... World Tour | Free Live Concerts Online

The DVD release is a combination of performances from the tour, including guest appearances from Jay-Z and Kanye West, as well as backstage moments. Knowles explained that the idea of filming her worldwide performances came when she realised that she was feeling lonely. She edited the DVD for nine months and it serves as her directorial debut.

Beyonce Live - I Am... World Tour | Free Live Concerts Online

Track List
1. "Intro"
2. "Crazy In Love" (featuring Jay-Z) "Dea Vu", "I Just Wanna Love U (Give It 2 Me)", "Let Me Clear My Throat", "Pass The Peas"
3. "Naughty Girl" "Love To Love You Baby"
4. "Tomorrow I Am... Sasha Fierce"
5. "Freakum Dress"
6. "Get Me Bodied"
7. "Smash Into You"
8. "Ave Maria" "Carol of the Bells", Schubert's "Ave Maria"
9. "Broken-Hearted Girl"
10. "If I Were a Boy" / "You Oughta Know" "California Love"
11. "Robot" "Sweet Dreams"
12. "Diva" "Hovi Baby"
13. "Radio"
14. "Socks & Stilettos"
15. "Ego" (featuring Kanye West) verses from album version and remix version
16. "Hello"
17. "Sasha vs Beyonce" "Coming to America – Kings Motorcade"
18. "Baby Boy" / "You Don't Love Me, No No No"
19. "Irreplaceable"
20. "Check on It"
21. "Bootylicious" "Edge of Seventeen"
22. "Upgrade U" "Girls Can't Do What the Guys Do"
23. "Video Phone" "Suga Mama"
24. "Are You Filming Me With That?"
25. "Say My Name"
26. "At Last" "Survivor"
27. "Listen"
28. "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" (contest)
29. "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" "You Make Me Wanna Shout" and "Hey Eh Hey" (Spoken Word)
30. "Halo"
31. "Credits"

Source : Wikipedia
Beyonce Live - I Am... World Tour | Free Live Concerts Online

0 ความคิดเห็น: